Jo. Franzke Generalplaner GmbH, as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sweco GmbH, is responsible for its own content as a content provider in accordance with Section 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). We would therefore like to inform you about the security of your visit to our website and how we handle your data.
In order to improve the quality of our web pages, we store data on individual access to our pages for statistical purposes.
This data record consists of
the page from which the file was requested
the name of the file,
the date and time of the request,
the amount of data transferred,
the access status (file transferred, file not found),
the description of the type of web browser used,
the IP address of the requesting computer
This data is stored anonymously in accordance with the German Telemedia Act (TMG). The creation of personal user profiles is therefore excluded.
Data transfer to third parties
Data is not passed on to third parties.
Your rights as a user
When your personal data is processed, the GDPR grants you certain rights as a website user:
1. right of access (Art. 15 GDPR): you have the right to request confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed; if this is the case, you have a right to information about this personal data and to the information listed in detail in Art. 15 GDPR.
2. right to rectification and erasure (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR): you have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and, where applicable, the completion of incomplete personal data. You also have the right to request that personal data concerning you be deleted without undue delay, provided that one of the reasons listed in detail in Article 17 of the GDPR applies, e.g. if the data is no longer needed for the purposes pursued.
3. right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR): you have the right to request the restriction of processing if one of the conditions listed in Art. 18 GDPR applies, e.g. if you have objected to the processing, for the duration of any review.
4. right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): In certain cases, which are listed in detail in Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer of this data to a third party.
5. right to object (Art. 21 DSGVO): If data is collected on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) (data processing for the protection of legitimate interests), you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. We will then no longer process the personal data unless there are demonstrably compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
6 Right of complaint to a supervisory authority: Pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of the data concerning you violates data protection provisions. The right to lodge a complaint may in particular be asserted before a supervisory authority in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
Contact details of the data protection officer:
Our company data protection officer will be happy to provide you with information or suggestions on the subject of data protection:
Dr. Uwe Schläger
datenschutz nord GmbH
+49 421 6966 320